Our little one is 7 months!
We have had a great month of doing stroller strides, hitting the beach, hanging in our plastic pool, and snuggling! I am guessing she weighs close to 20 pounds but no official weigh in this month. She is definitely getting longer as she fills up her bouncy seat. She also got watched twice by our upstairs neighbor this month! (1st real babysitting!) she did great both times. I learned though that it helps if I leave during nap time so she doesn't know I left her. I also took a class to be certified to be a stroller strides instructor. I should start teaching mid September.
Now onto Annie's accomplishments!
- rolling both ways!
- sitting up on her own briefly
- laughing lots and with you
- smiles at our neighbors (thank goodness)
- naps twice a day
- likes to tilt her head sideways when I say upside down baby
- drooling lots- still no teeth
- loves grabbing her toys. Has much better ability to grab small things
- eats pears, green beans, bananas, carrots, rice cereal, mango, and banana puffs
- eats 3 meals a day!
- loves grabbing daisy and getting kisses
- still smiles lots, gives big kisses, pulls hair, snuggles
- weathered 1st tropical depression
A little bath time reading
Hydrating after class
Being babysat by a 2 year old
Mom has a fever! And there is a tropical storm coming!!
They taste good...
Diaper less in our own pool...
Daisy ... I love you!
We are soaking up our time here and have our first guests coming in less than a week! Can't wait!