Annie has been changing and eating lots!
- sitting up all by ourselves for long periods of time!
- eating lots of food - oatmeal, avocado, applesauce, sweet potato, mum mums, pancake, and all the other old ones. We are getting ready to do some major food intros!
- more interactive with people other than mom
- laughs lots
- super ticklish
- using her pinchers to grab puffs
- babbles lots (like her mom...)
- gets distracted while eating
- hair almost long enough for bows
- LOVES reading books
- rode in shopping cart for first time
- rolls more now but still not a fan of being on her belly
Getting ready to get daddy!
Beds ready for our guests.
Uncle Jason paddle boarding
Aunt Christine snuggles
Making funny faces
It is crazy how observant and fun Annie is. She takes it all in with a concerned eye but also has the best belly laugh ever. We can't wait to see what changes there are this month!
Our next month post might be a little late as we will be moving into our permanent Hawaii home right around month 9! This one has 3 bedrooms, a bigger kitchen and living area and a fabulous backyard! Visitors welcome!