two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kenny comes home TOMORROW!

Sometime tomorrow evening I will get to pick up Kenny at the tiny air terminal here in Oak Harbor! The house is clean, the sheets are clean, I EVEN cleaned the cars. This is a big deal as I grew up in a household where my father LOVED cleaning the cars and LOVED teaching us how to do it the "right" way, so I have always steered clear of doing this chore. But alas, the birds had attacked both of our cars, so I washed them - in the chilly autumn day. I think I should get major brownie points for that!

Hopefully I can keep myself busy in the next 24 hours, but look back for pictures of our fall adventures as we are getting pumpkins asap!

and just in case you need something else to look at go look at my precious niece at fostersnolongerdinks.blogspot.com! she is a total keeper!

1 comment:

Beth said...

YIPEE!!! We are so excited for you! I actually missed your call because we were picking out our own pumpkins at the patch! :) So proud of your car cleaning endeavor...you're going all out! I'll call you tomorrow, I think we're all loving the thought of coming to welcome Kenny, but definitely don't want to impose (you are sweet to be willing to share your hubby with mine, I can't believe how long it's been since they've seen each other!)