two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got tagged!

My friend, Beth, tagged me to do this, so here we go!

*I am: 24.5 years old, a wife, a sister, a daughter, and a teacher.

* I want: to smile each day.

* I have: a handsome husband, a fabulous family, and amazing friends.

* I dislike: loud sounds like banging of cabinets or those people who rev their engine

* I miss: my husband, and my niece, Maeve.

* I fear: the DARK!

* I feel: blessed and lucky....

* I hear: cars and planes!

* I crave: chocolate and hugs!

* I cry: like a baby when I see things about our troops.

* I usually: don't do the dishes in a timely manner when Kenny is gone.

* I search: the internet constantly

* I wonder: about our future and where we will go next!

* I regret: not going to Europe while I was in college (and mom and dad would pay for it!)

* I love: my husband, my family, and my friends. I've got a lot of love to give!

* I care: about my students and their futures.

* I always: need a soda. one a day.

* I worry: about not giving my best!

* I am not: a true blond... anymore!

* I remember: everything! I have a fabulous memory which does not help those who do silly things in front of me!

* I believe: that through God I can do all things.

* I dance: whenever I hear music. my body just MOVES!

* I sing: as loud as I can in the car. Belt it out!

* I don't always: remember to brush my teeth. Kenny has teased me about this since we started dating!

* I argue: with myself.

* I write: lesson plans a lot and emails to my husband!

* I win: at SCRABBLE! Not all the time, but a lot of the time!

* I wish: for the safety of everyone who is deployed

* I listen: to everyone because I think I have a stamp on my forehead that says, "Stranger, please tell me your story." And I always listen.

* I don't understand: economics, yet I am certified to teach it... now that is scary!

* I can usually be found: with my MAC! or at the gym.

* I need: at least one hug a day. It is like crack for me.

* I forget: people's birthdays. Numbers are the only thing I am terrible at remembering.

* I am happy: because I am surrounded by people who lift me up and care for me, plus I have found tofu chicken nuggets that are FABULOUS!

i don't have three people to tag... but I hope you enjoy my randomness :)

No comments: