two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'll always be blond on the inside...

So the roots were growing in pretty badly, and I quickly realized that maybe it would be fun to go a little more "natural" and a lot less blond! I was a little afraid that Kenny might not recognize me when he comes home. However, I have sent pictures, so hopefully he can get acquainted with my new look!

It is definitely a change, but I am loving it! And hopefully I won't have to do anything but get my haircut from now on! WOOHOOO!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love IT! We can just change the saying to "Brunettes have more fun!" :) You look beautiful!

the bee said...

it looks great! welcome to our side : )

Molly said...

1) Beth, I could have only done it knowing that you paved the way and are happy as a brunette :) thanks for being my inspiration!

2) lizzy, the fact that your blogger ID is taco made me giggle right then, plus, I have ALWAYS wanted to be just like my valentine :)