two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A little game I like to call "Catch Up"

So I have refused to upload pictures for a bit. Why, because I am the third child and sometimes I throw mental temper tantrums. (or for real ones - just ask my mom and sister about Easter EVERY year.)

But I digress. Really it is because I am mad at myself for not taking more pictures over the holiday season. As in I have NONE that show that Kenny actually has a family. Kenny is not orphaned. I just came down with a cold and let's be honest, was lazy at taking pictures. Kenny even got a fun tripod for Christmas that we put the camera on, and we never took a picture in Maryland.

Now what I DID download and what we took, I will now share...

The Henry siblings all together after Thanksgiving.

My mom, Daisy, and Uncle Paul cruising around Corpus looking at the sights. Please not how they all color-coordinated with a shade of blue. Daisy is sporting her UVA collar.

Daisy's first day at the beach. She LOVED to dig in the sand. She did NOT love the water.

The squadron Christmas party - I had a pretty cute date.

And finally, the few pictures from Christmas. Would you believe there are adults in our family other than Meg? No, I wouldn't either.

New Year's resolution: take more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez, we barely took any pictures and were counting on pictures from you. Oh well....the memories are etched in our brains...probably more deeply in the younger brains in this family! It was fun...but usual Vaughn whirlwind of events. Thanks for the blog update.

Anonymous said...

Yes, my resolution is to take more pictures next time we are all gathered...I HAD counted on my children, but alas, that did not happen. These are great pics! Thanks for sharing. Can hardly wait to see the snow pictures... anonymous mom