two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday William Foster!

Will turns 2 today! He loves choo choo trains, terrorizing his older sister, and airplanes. The first time I saw him, he had just thrown up all over Meg. It was love at first throw up. :)

Bubs and Uncle Kenny :)I love the look on Will's face - pure astonishment at being INSIDE a plane.

And now he steals my heart every time he smiles his sweet, mischievous smile.

We love you Will!

3 comments:

the bee said...

happy bday to william!

Anonymous said...

His smile really is a heart-stopper! mom-anonymous

carolyn said...

ah, the time slips by so quickly. I remember seeing that tiny ( well sort of tiny) baby sleeping peacefully in his bassinet. He does have a great smile, and I can tell by the concentration in his face...he might just follow in Uncle Kenny's footsteps. Happy B day, Will......the two's are terrific.