two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Doesn't Daisy need this?

for her first birthday in July?





I think it would go very well with her fuzzy, cream coat. Plus it would show off her girly side.






She says hello by the way. She spent her weekend lounging outside with me. Licking me as I read my book. Standing on my book to get my attention. Then the ultimate excitement was getting to go to the beach and DIG!






Maybe she will just want another trip to the beach for her birthday.






But in all seriousness... is this cake too much???

Maybe just a little....

4 comments:

Molly Hammond said...

i say YES to the uva dress (or is it a shirt?)!

Bridgee said...

For sure she needs that UVA garb. Awesome. I plan on picking up some UVA apparel for Mugsy in a couple of weeks! And no the cakes aren't too much either. Mugsy got a Frosty Paw for his birthday. Have you seen those? In the freezer section at the grocery store, "ice cream" treats for doggies, I think they're bacon or chicken flavored? Mugsy loves them.

Anonymous said...

Of course, she should have the dress and the cake. But I like Bridget's Frosty Paw idea--you can have an ice cream sandwich and she can have a bacon-flavored Frosty Paw! (Aren't you supposed to be working...;)
Anonymous Mom

Anonymous said...

To quote someone famous who said...."let them have cake...or to re-phrase...let her have cake!" Our dog's favorite treat was ice cream. We had to spell it so he wouldn't go crazy, he couldn't spell but he could hear and smell pretty good so the moment Phil opened the freezer...there was Scampy!