two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, August 11, 2011

School has started



which means my life is not my own... dog days of summer are over sadly.

However, this weekend, I am escaping the heat of Corpus to attend the wedding of a dear friend of mine. Meghan Tighe soon to be Schorr will always have a near and dear place in my heart as she was definitely one of my best friends in college. She stuck by me, drank wine with me, was my date to date functions, chatted late at night over baked cheetos, ate at El Puerto with me, wrote me sweet letters when I was in the fun known as grad school, came to visit me while Kenny was deployed, and most importantly is someone who I will always cherish.

So to Tiggie on her wedding weekend, love you and can't wait to see how life unfolds for you and Dan as you conquer the world!

xoxo,
Molls

2 comments:

Molly Hammond said...

so so sweet. i got a little teary reading this! xoxo

carolyn said...

so glad you were there to share the special day with a special friend. sorry Kenny couldn't be there too. Maybe it all worked out for the best..both events had happy endings.