two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Someone is employed...

Back to the grind. My vacation is officially over - THANK GOODNESS! I have been itching to teach and itching to get into a classroom. Itching to the point where my arm almost went raw. Just kidding :) Then a friend of mine who works at a Christian High School here learned of an opening at their school for a history position. It has been over a month since I had heard about the position and spoken to the director of the school. They wanted to make an end of the quarter switcheroo, so I had to wait. So to make a long story short, because who really needs the sordid details, I was offered the job today and to help with the Algebra and Algebra 2 classes. So I will be teaching World History three days a week and Algebra and Algebra 2 on Fridays. Yeah for getting to teach! (Even if I only have 6 students in my world history class!)

2 comments:

Beth said...

YAY Molly! We are so happy for you...if Carter was old enough I would make sure she was in your class! :)

mollymmccabe@gmail.com said...

Congrats Molly! Lucky students!!