two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, May 25, 2009

A belated Happy Birthday to my Brother...

Just a little dedication to the man who taught me how to curse, taught me how to beat up boys, and taught me how to never take lip from anyone... my older brother would have been 27 this past Saturday. So for him who would have killed me for such a photo montage... here it is...

Could your passy get any bigger?
Thanks for not dropping me, cool kid :)Everyone needs a little fashion...

And a ride on the vacuum cleaner
And to learn that a Snoopy belt is also a holster for one's gun...
And that being on the water is lots of fun especially when SOMEONE gets seasick...
And that fire safety is important...
And that a bowl cut is always in fashion...
And that when you are REALLY cool, you get to introduce JOHN MCCAIN to your high school...
And that family is important...
And that serving our country is an honor...And to enjoy college...
So thanks for all those lessons...

Love, your little sister aka midget, shortie, and G

Happy 27th Birthday, Bobo!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so happy to get to "meet" your brother Molly! The pictures are priceless...all the ones of you little are adorable!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your memories.

Meg Foster said...

Thanks, Molly. This is beautiful - an interesting word choice where Bo is involved.

Anonymous said...

I think one big brother is smiling down on one sweet little sister.