two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, May 17, 2009

This past week...

has been CRAZY!
And of course I forgot to snap any pictures of it... woops. I am waiting for pictures from friends to pop up so that I can "steal" them. But I will give you a short synopsis of the week...
Monday:
Work/Haircut/Change of Command Dinner
(awkward conversation, but amazing food)

Tuesday:
I took the kids in my SAT class to the nearest college - Western Washington University which is much more liberal than the school I actually work for! The tour guide was terrible, but it was fun to be back on a college campus and to go to the college bookstore!

Wednesday:
More Work
Friend Sara gives birth to healthy little GIRL!

Thursday:
Change of Command in the AM
Meeting Baby Willcox
Change of Command Party at night

Friday:
Work
Afternoon on a boat "fishing" and seeing seals!

Saturday:
CRASH!

Pictures to come soon hopefully! But we gear up for another week before memorial day festivities!

Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful May!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'll get you some of photos ASAP!! I was kinda' waiting to post too...thinking I would "steal" some of the others that are going to be out there! :) Can't belive y'all saw seals, I bet that was awesome!! :)