two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, July 16, 2009

the end of the Virginia Trip

Well I am back in Washington, but the end of my trip to Virginia was full of excitement and fun!

My sorority sister came to visit and made three wonderful days that made it hard to say goodbye! Mom and I tried to convince her that hanging out with us was way more fun than moving into her new apartment in NYC. But no luck...

Then Meg and I threw my parents a 40th anniversary party at which THIRTY of their friends came to celebrate their love. The day was beautiful, the food was good, and the guests of honor were super cute!

Here are some pictures of the set up...
And here is Will making his move on Mrs. Vaughn and Christine!

Then it was time to pack and head back to the West Coast. Thanks to all who made the effort to see me especially the Vaughns!

Now we have about two weeks until the greatest reunion!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Somehow I missed this one! Look at you little miss Martha Stewart, the party looked great!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Will is telling me....it's okay...we're not fat we're cuddly!