two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Be Proud to Be an American!

Just a funny story for you to enjoy on this day we celebrate our independence and our right to be free!

Text Message from my mother: I shot a squirrel with the hose.

Text Message from me: Did it die?

Text Message from my mother: No, it ran away.


Text Message from me: You are special.

Text Message from my mother: The squirrel is back. We are using the supersoaker.




This is what we all have to look forward to in retirement. Shooting squirrels with supersoakers who are trying to steal your bird food.

Enjoy your day of hotdogs and red, white, and blue!

1 comment:

Meg Foster said...

Nearly peed in my pants - love the pic of the squirrel. If
Mom keeps up such violent actions, we may have to restrict the kids' time with her!