two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Friday, September 24, 2010

happy birthday mom (aka, my personal penguin)!

I can't let today pass without giving a shout out to the woman who raised me since it is her natal day!

Mom, I hope you have had a great day despite having a bike fall off the end of the car while driving on the interstate. At least you get to be with Maeve and Will who think you are amazing (and are right about that) and hopefully eat some yummy salsa. We are sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you and let you snuggle Daisy. Know that we are grateful for all that you do for us from clipping doggy treat coupons to sending me countless packages with teaching stuff to being my personal penguin. We love you lots and hope that the day is just as special as you!

Love,
Molly, Kenny, and Daisy

and for your own personal enjoyment, please read this book. warning: it may make you sob like a baby, but its good.

No comments: