two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our sweet puppy

Daisy arrived a week ago Friday on Sept 10th. The previous day had been Kenny's birthday (sorry about no post. A full time job really limits me.)


Oh and here I am on my first day of school...


So back to Daisy. Her flight out of Houston was delayed, so although we arrived in San Antonio to get her at 8:30pm, she did not get to us until 11:15pm. She was a wee bit traumatized, and I think a little wary of these two eager people who were constantly calling her Daisy. However, when we let her out to pee, she was bounding like a happy pup. The whole ride home from San Antonio was quiet with her on my lap and Kenny driving.

Her first week has been fun/tiring/exciting. She had her first vet appointment with our neighbor who said she was the cutest pup there that day. (Duh) She has successfully pottied outside a lot and had few accidents inside. She has learned to love her toys and her crate to sleep in. She has won the hearts of all around, and she has webcamed with one set of grandparents and her cousins Maeve and William. Maeve declared that Daisy is a cutie-patootie and I do have to say I agree.

She has been a wonderful addition to our family and a perfect companion when Kenny is at work or at school. (especially on those days when 8th grade students are not so fun.) She is my little snuggle bug.

5 comments:

the bee said...

when is her visit to cville scheduled?

Lara said...

Oh my gosh! She is just TOO cute!! Congrats on the new addition. :)

Anonymous said...

so glad to see pics of Daisy and of you and Kenny. She's obviously working her way into your schedules and into your hearts. Good Job Daisy!!!

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

I can't wait to come visit her! [Oops, I mean YOU ;)]

Kristin said...

She really is cute! I have to say, living in Japan, I am sooo jealous of your kitchen. It's about the size of our living room ;)