two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I would like to introduce you to...

the new assistant cheer coach for FBJH! (it's me.)

Now I was never a cheerleader, so it isn't as though I have a vast amount of experience. However, I was a field hockey coach for 3 wonderful years to middle school aged children, so I hope I can transfer that coaching skill set.

I am excited to hopefully be a role model to some young girls and make sure they understand what being a role model in school means. A cheer outfit doesn't equal cool. A cheer outfit equals responsibilities!

I can't lie that part of why I am excited to do it is because I get a jersey with my last name on it and it is BEDAZZLED! Once I get it, I will post a picture. We have had 3 practices, and our first game is this coming Tuesday. I can't wait to see the boys play football and the girls cheer them on! L-E-T-S-G-O, Let's Go! Let's Go!!


4 comments:

Bridgee said...

omg omg omg i am so excited about this jersey must see pictures soon soon SOON.

carolyn said...

rah, rah reee kick them in the knee
rah, rah rass....kick them in the...........other knee! Glad you are taking on this new challenge. Every cheerleading team needs someone like you to instill some pride and higher standards. Way to go coach M Vaughn!

msbuchanan said...

Can hardly wait to see the BEDAZZLED assistant cheer coach decked out in her cheer-wear! Go team GO!!!
Love, Mom

Molly Hammond said...

i think you are going to be EXCELLENT at this new job. :)