two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, September 26, 2011

A plug for an awesome friend!

One of our beautiful friends that we met in Whidbey is Whitney. Whit makes amazing jewelry, and I have bought a few pieces for family. And because I am a blessed to be Whit's friend, she has also so kindly made me a few pieces that have been personalized just for me! Let's just say an owl piece has been a real fave of mine. I have a thing for amazing owls... and amazing friends.

So if you have a need for a fun piece of jewelry or need a gift for someone, check Whitney out!

Her website is http://www.etsy.com/shop/whitneyrose328?ref=seller_info

This necklace is awesome looking... I am literally trying to figure out a person who might need this in their jewelry collection...I actually own these too. Super fun "going out" earrings! Go buy them at Whit's website!
So proud of her for being an awesome mommy and finally letting the world see her talent!

No comments: