two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HEB Camp (2nd time around)



This time I knew what to bring and what to leave at home.  I knew what to expect and the rules; however, I also knew most of my kiddos this time which can be a good thing or a bad thing.  We had fun hiking, making bracelets, swimming in the Frio, and playing games.  I even busted out my old volleyball skills on the sand volleyball court.

Here are some pics to get a picture of the fun that was had!
The Frio damned for swimming.
My girls won skit night! (Second year in a row; my kids have won!)
Fashion night they dressed as us teachers.  The one on the rights is me. The one on the left is the teacher everyone confuses me with Mrs. McTigue who is awesome and teaches science.
My girls at the top of the hike.
The "cool" adults who led the hike and didn't get us too lost!
All of the adults at the top looking lost :)
My sweet cabin girls
Happy, but super ready to go home and get some rest!

It wa another great year of time, but boy was I exhausted afterwards.  5 days of being mom to 14 8th graders is tiring no matter how great those 8th graders are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a good time was had by all and your most definitely deserve an additional stripe on your angel wings.