two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a little love...

to send out to you all! I realized the other day that I have never actually spent Valentine's day with my valentine, so this year will be no different. In college when I was dating Kenny, one of my sorority sisters Lizzy (or ESteel) and I decided that we would be each other's valentines. To this day she calls me Valentine. My friends have always been good valentines, and before that, my parents were always my valentines. I would wake up on February 14th and head downstairs to place my homemade valentine's day cards at each person's place on the dining room table. My mom would have already been up and placed our valentine's and a little something special at our places. Thanks for being my first valentine, Mom!

A Valentine doesn't just have to be the one person you are married to, so I would like to say thanks to all of my Valentines who keep me smiling and share with me their love. So to all of you, Happy Valentine's Day!