two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Valentine's Day came early...

I am not allowed to talk about how much I love my husband on this blog (one of the conditions of starting it), BUT since it is the month of Valentine's Day and Kenny can't see this, I am so taking liberties....

So Tuesday I was suffering from a wicked headache that throbbed all day long. I took a little lie down upstairs to hopefully make it go away, and then someone rang my doorbell. I hadn't gotten out of my pajamas yet (it was a little bit into the afternoon- woops!), so I crept downstairs and peeped out the peep hole. No one was there.... So I opened the door and there was a box with my name on it! Well I took a moment to think... um... did I order myself something lately??

Nope!

On the box was a sweet note from my hubby and inside were the most beautiful roses I have ever seen! He sent me a little Valentine love early so that I could enjoy them throughout the month! It could not have happened on a better day. My headache did not go away, but at least I had a beautiful reminder that some handsome pilot loves me :)

So here I am with my gorgeous roses!

Hope you all are blessed with love and beautiful surprises all month long....

1 comment:

Beth said...

AWWWW!!! Way to go Kenny!!! :) You are such a great guy and we all miss you! Wait, am I allowed to talk about how much i love your husband on here? or is that against the rules too?! :) Just checking!!