two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My final day at North Whidbey Christian High School

As I search for a new job down here in Corpus, I cannot be too quick to forget my old school. My 7 US history students and my 1 algebra students and the 5 seniors that had to create and present senior projects under my supervision. It was a sad day to leave them as I have taught some of them for two years now and wish I were there to continue to teach them and watch them grow; however, it is better to leave with them loving you than to leave with them thinking "get the heck out!"

For all who were wondering, the boy on the left of the picture is my Algebra student.
My co-worker and sanity partner this year, Laura.
Now let the application process continue!

2 comments:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

You are so beautiful, Miss Molly. :)

Anonymous said...

I knew immediately who the boy on the left was. (anonymous = mom)