two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hootie Hoo!

So I have this great friend, Whitney, who is a fabulous jewelry maker. She has this fabulous ability to put things together and come up with unique and fun pieces. She is always scoping out beads, so when she found an owl pendant, she knew that I needed it. She made me an awesome necklace for me that I just had to share!


If there is any Chi O who would like one, she can make them in silver or gold depending on your preference!

And just so you can see my friend and her sweet little girl, Kylie, here they are! We went bowling the other night and Kylie might have bowled 2 strikes and wooped all of the adults. Just might have... :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

SUCH a cute necklace! (And such a cute small child...)

Kristin said...

Wow is Kylie big! And pretty as ever!

the bee said...

cute molly! so proud that you're attracting owls like a magnet.

Kenny said...

Is that my sweatshirt behind that necklace? I thought we talked about you wearing my clothes while I'm on deployment!

J/K Miss you!