two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MOLLY HARRIS LAUFER!!!

So some people make life a lot better by just being in it - one of those people is Molly Harris Laufer. And this Sunday, I got to see her! I got to wrap my arms around her sweet little self as she returned home from a 6 month deployment.

First I drove down to Seattle to meet up with her very excited Mom and Mom-in-Law. We hung out a little before we walked down to the ferry to meet Molly! It was hard to see her since she is so little, and as she told us later, there were over a 1000 people leaving the ship that day. But she found our eager little selves waiting for her! After long embraces, we made our way back to the mom's hotel to drop Molly's things off and take a load off the feet! Afterward, we walked down to Pikes Place Market to see the sights. I literally cannot explain the feelings of happiness I had for seeing Molly and seeing her reunite with her moms! It was pure joy and happiness and so much more!

Here is her ferry ride!
Two moms waiting!
Mom and Molly reunited!!
Two Moms and a Molly!
Two Mollys in Pikes!
So Molly, welcome home and I cannot wait for you to get to be in the arms of your husband! I was so glad to get to give you lots of hugs and hear your stories first hand, and I hope your Tigers are having fun and enjoying their time on carrier! Your moms can come back any time they want!

Now onto my last Chi Omega reunion for a bit - Vegas with three special ladies!

1 comment:

molly said...

YAYAYAY! love this! love you too molls- thanks for such a wonderful trip and a wonderful blog post!

have SO much fun in Vegas, can't wait to hear about it & your reunion soon too! xoxo!