two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, May 28, 2009

just a few thoughts...

tonight is the first night "alone" and of course I am missing the husband, but I am truly amazed by my friends here in Washington. I have the most amazing friends from college who have loved and supported me through life's trials and tribulations. I never thought I would find those again. And now I have this amazing group of friends here who provide that same support and love! I am just so incredibly blessed by the people in my life who make the transition to deployed world MUCH easier!

So as my husband spends his one night in Hawaii (so jealous!) before going to his final destination, I want to say thanks to all those who support both Kenny and I during these times of separations!


We didn't get a picture this morning before Kenny left, but here is an old school one that is a favorite of mine!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That picture is perfect. Love it! Thanks so much for the hang out, I needed to laugh like that. Thanks for accepting us as we are, Carter bootie and all! :) looking forward to the weekend! :)