two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I can sit pretty


My parents would like to apologize for the lack of posting of how darn cute I am. They are busy trying to get me to potty outside and not on their tile floor and not eat their crocs. I have become a little curious about shoes (especially shoe laces and flip flops) and rugs. I have also lost my first baby teeth this week. I have not received any payment for the teeth from the tooth fairy since I ate them. Woops. In other news, I now only have to potty once at night and am about 15 pounds (up from my 9 lbs at arrival in Corpus). I like to eat dirt and snuggle, and I have recently discovered rawhide bones. Wooooweee are they amazing! Molly is busy teaching 8th grade kids about US History and snuggling me at night while Kenny is busy in grad school. Kenny has finished his IUT training, so now he just waits to get to fly with his first students here in Corpus!


Hope you all are doing well,
Daisy Vaughn

4 comments:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

SO adorable!!! I am jealous of your parents, little pup. :)

Lara said...

Could she be any cuter!? Love it!!

Anonymous said...

ah, does life get any better...eat, sleep, poop, and something to gnaw on to take away the itch of new teeth. or in the case of some...lack of new teeth. Daisy, you have it made in the shade..you are training Molly and Kenny well.

Someday we will visit on Skype.

Anonymous said...

How cute (and of course, smart)! I am looking forward to meeting her in person.

Love, anonymous mom