two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Christmas morning?

I finally downloaded Christmas pictures and once again I did a terrible job. The best thing I can say is that we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and were too busy playing to take pictures.

Daisy was just as excited as the kids were.
Maeve and Meg made sure Daisy felt the Christmas love :)
Then it was time to open presents!
Mom and I and the cute hat we got her for Christmas. She is precious.
Uncle Paul sure is funny with his HUGE bags of Beggin strips.
Someone was spoiled at Christmas.
And so tired, she had to rest before she could do it all again in Maryland!
And those are all the Christmas pictures I took. That is terrible!

Merry Christmas (in February!)

1 comment:

carolyn said...

oh my the holiday did zip by and we took oh so few pictures at he MD site of the celebration. Oh well, we have the memories. Maybe next time we will appoint a photographer!