two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A little Christmas Cheer

Before all of the excitement occurred (well except the Bell's palsy), we decorated for Christmas!  We have not put up a tree for the last two years, so it was fun to pull out the ornaments and put lights on the tree.  It was also fun for Kenny to get to put lights on our house which we haven't done as home owners. Here is our pretty home decorated!


Our pretty tree (and a puppy hiding in the left corner)
Our pretty home with the lights!
The first fire of the season and the 34 week pregnant lady!
(I promise I only stood for a moment to warm myself by the fire.  Then I got warm because well, I have my own heater on my front if you cant tell!)


Baby V and I are doing well with our feet up and resting.  She is moving and grooving and my blood pressure is better. I am 34 weeks, so she has 3 more that she has to stay in before she is full term. I even got to escape to go to a baby and you class last night due to my good behavior (per doctor's permission).  And my face is slowly regaining movement on the right side.  Daisy gets a little bored with my lack of movement, but at least she has some company during the day (but can't sneak onto the couch).  Kenny is thankfully working hard and not having to wait on me too much.  Online shopping and wrapping up the lose ends of my job (since I was leaving anyway) has kept me pretty busy so far.

Thank you again for all the prayers and support.  We truly are blessed with the love we have felt and continue to feel.

2 comments:

carolyn said...

such a joy to see you looking & feeling great and the house "all decked out with Christmas lights"
Tho' you will all be sorely missed at Christmas, so glad that you will have a wonderful time in your cozy abode. Love you all

the bee said...

look at your belly! kind of like a bowl full of jelly but better.