two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, March 8, 2009

more from the VA visit

I got back from Virginia on Tuesday evening LATE, so this week has been a real blur. However, I wanted to show some pictures of the end of the trip and of my beautiful family!

First, we had EIGHT inches of snow in Richmond. I went to VA hoping for flip flop weather and got fleece hat and big boot weather! We quickly got to playing in the snow and boy was it chilly!


One of the best parts of getting to hang out with Grandmother is getting to eat snow! Maeve got to have two cups of snow!

Then we had to come in and play inside, so we read LOTS.

Maeve even got her "Spanish" out and read it to Doc. I am not sure that he learned anything, but at one point she said, "I dropped my Spanish!" Heaven forbid she drop her Spanish book.

Then before I left, we had to take pictures of the niece and nephew in their little shirts that I made. And they were SUPER cute!

It was a great visit, but boy was I pooped when I got home! Thanks to the Fosters for their hospitality and for letting me come play!

No comments: