two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some bright moments...

Now it is always sad to have your hubby gone, but if he is going to be away there are some things that make the absence not quite as hard.

1) I get to wear his sweatshirts and sweatpants all I want.... that is the best. Kenny is not always so keen on me stealing his clothing - but I love how they swallow me and are nicely worn and comfy. So at least if he has to be away, I can benefit from his absence by wearing his sweats.

2) And I get to eat morningstar vegetarian chicken tenders which are made of soy. They are awesome. Kenny has even eaten them and said that they aren't "too bad" for a meat lover like him. They are my treat when Kenny leaves - a little vegetarian chicken tender. Try them out - you will fall in love.
Hope you all are having a great week and if you are snowed in that you aren't going too stir crazy with so much snow!

4 comments:

Bridgee said...

Omg I LOVE Morningstar products. If you looked in my freezer you would think I was a die-hard vegetarian. I eat their Garden Veggie burgers, chick'n strips like you mentioned (yum), buffalo wings, black bean burgers, even mini corn dogs, haha! SOOOO yummy!

Anonymous said...

oh Molly, I am so happy that you find delight in loose sweats, borrowed from a non suspecting donor ( I've done it too)...but the veggie delights are something you will have to share with your sister in law. I guess Kenny inherited his meat lover traits from me. The snow has fallen and fallen and fallen....need I go on. We will be digging until forever. Love to you

molly said...

thanks for this great post! i am going to try my darnest to come up with 2 bright moments that i get from being away from home. and if they're half good- i'll do a blog on it too!

you are SUCH an inspiration to me and i can't believe i get to see you in a little over a month! woo hoo! xoxo!

Meg Foster said...

Maeve wouldn't eat the morningstar chicken nuggets even after I said they were Aunt Molly's favorites. Are the tenders better?