two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Maeve!

Our little niece is growing up... she turns four today! She is wicked smart and loves books. She is beautiful and some might say a princess. :) I fell in love from the moment I met her, and Uncle Kenny is a big fan. We love you little Maeve and can't wait to see you in March!!!

Such a pretty baby :)
Such a cutie patootie!
Such a cute toddler!
And such a BIG girl!

We love you Maeverini! We miss you lots and hope your 4th birthday is amazing!!!

2 comments:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how BIG she is...and I still have your sister's thank-you note from the book baby shower before she was even born!

[P.S. Watched The Notebook with my book club last night and thought of you. :)]

Meg Foster said...

Thanks, Molly. These are so special. We love you!