two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, January 16, 2012

I've got friends in loooow places...

just kidding, they are all in high places, (well North of us at least), but who doesn't like a little Garth Brooks?

Anyway, while over the break we got to see some GREAT friends.

In VB, we did a little photo shoot with one talented Valerie Horn Demo. Pictures to come if you haven't seen them on Facebook. Let's just say, she captured my every wish in a photo of Kenny and me. Flight suit. Wedding dress. Beach. Amazing 4+ years of adventures together. Then we got to see Mel-Bel who has been a good friend since I was in 9th grade. Both ladies stood up with me at the wedding. Let's just say, they are pretty awesome.


We also got to have a glass of wine with our Whidby friends who should be models because they are such beautiful people. If they weren't so nice, we would dislike them, but darn are they not super sweet people. :)



Off to MD, we got to see some of our fave peeps including the Mumbachs who have some of the prettiest/sweetest kids ever. Kylie and I got to hang out for an entire weekend once while her parents had a trip. We are kind of tight (but let's be honest, she adores Kenny). Natalie, Whit and I, and Kylie and I


I also got to see my bff from first year at UVA, Bri who is getting hitched this summer to a sweet and SUPER tall young gent who is also a teacher. :)


Finally, I got to see Lizzy (and in spirit, Bridgee) who fooled me into going to Tyson's the day after Christmas which was insane. Even though I wanted to kill, I mean hug her when I saw her, I was super glad to get to have a lunch date with a super special Chi O (and not short bus). We missed you Bridgee! (Lizzy and Bridgee with me below).
We are pretty blessed with some pretty, I mean amazing, friends.

2 comments:

the bee said...

mwahaha, my evil plan to lure into tysons the day after christmas worked!

Bridgee said...

love you!