two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Okay, Okay, here is a picture!

So because you all demanded it :)  Here is baby V in all her glory at 25.5 weeks. 


We are already rocking the owl jewelry. (I am wearing my awesome owl necklace).  I have to get her ready for her owl themed nursery! I promise pictures soon once I have finished a little more decorating, and once we have actually taken the diplomas off the wall. I am trying my hand at being crafty and painting things for her room... we shall see how it goes.


Sorry for the quality, but it is from Kenny's phone.  We have gotten rather lazy about getting out the real camera.  I am sure when baby V comes the camera will return!

And lastly, when did my hair get so brown? :)

6 comments:

Bridgee said...

You look gorgeous! Definitely got the beautiful glow thing going on. I love the bump! Thanks for sharing!

the bee said...

Ditto Bridget, so pretty! Can't wait to see the nursery : )

Beth said...

YAY! And I just knew you would be the cutest pregnant chick to ever walk the earth! :) Don't let the belly touchers get to you...they probably can't help themselves you're so darn cute!! Keep up the good blogging work :) I can't wait to see that nursery either!

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

You are so 'baby beautiful'! I can't wait to see the nursery. :)

Meg, Andrew, Maeve and Will said...

Yeah for Baby V and her super cute momma!!! Love you and your brown hair :)

Molly Hammond said...

adorable. cant wait to see the nursery. xoxo