two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Good Bye

When I first arrived here in Oak Harbor, I got a job at Sylvan Learning Center. About two months into the job, a sweet looking woman came in to the center and got a job. That sweet woman's name is Sara. We fast became friends as our husbands were in the same squadron, and she was always down for a chocolate bar to get us through the afternoon at Sylvan. Well at the end of July, Sara and her hubby and their sweet daughter Madelyn left Oak Harbor to head to Ohio. Sara and I spent many a morning working out on the elliptical machines at the gym and many an evening having dinners together. Before they left for their next duty station, we had a final lunch in town and I got to snuggle with the ever so precious Madelyn. So here are Sara, Madelyn and myself during our last hang out... for a while at least.

Thanks for the friendship and the snuggles!!!

1 comment:

Willcox Family said...

Oh Molly, you were always the sweetest person. This picture makes me miss you and it also makes me wish I would have done my hair before lunch that day. Anyway, wish you were up for a move to Ohio.