two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!

09-09-09
Kenny turns 27 today!!!! To his parents - thanks for bringing this amazing man into the world. To his sister - thanks for shaping him into the man that he is. But since I am not allowed to talk about how much I love my husband, just read between the lines :)

Here is a toast to you, birthday boy!

Despite getting up at 5am this morning to go fly for five hours, I hope the day is just what you want, my husband!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kenny! Hope your day is Fabulous and that y'all have a great trip! :)

Anonymous said...

ditto on the happy birthday...but respecting the 'radio silence; on gushing comments on how much we love you. Safe travels...see you in C ville.

Anonymous said...

Like a fine wine, he gets better with age!