two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Day of Remembrance...



6 years ago today, my big brother passed away, so today, I remember him. Bo taught me all of those great four letter words, how to have high expectations for myself, and how to stand up for myself. So in honor of Bo and his passing, I encourage you to reach out to someone you love today and just let them know that you love them and that they have helped shape you. I know that I would not be able to deal with high school aged boys if my brother had not been such a royal pain in the you know what.


Bo getting the best present of his entire life - his little sister ;)
You can't say we weren't stylish kids... This was a year that Bo's ornaments did get to go on the tree because he hadn't been a royal pain in the you know what to my parents :)

I toast to you, my big brother, Bobo. And we miss you, so.

6 comments:

Bridgee said...

I love you Molly!! You always remind me that I am strong enough to be a big girl and deal with what needs to be dealt with...and I love you for it! Sending you a ton of love and hugs today.

the bee said...

thinking of you molls. we are all so grateful to have you in our lives. so thank YOU for being you.life wouldn't be the same without molly b.!

Anonymous said...

a life too short , but it was a bridge & catalyst to your present life because if Bo & Kenny would not have had that NROTC connection....well...the rest is history isn't it!! God has a plan and we have to trust that his plan is the best plan. Love and hugs to you Miss Molly and to all your family.

Sarah said...

I love you Molly, and I'm sorry this is a day late...your strength then, since, and now has always amazed me, and I continue to value you for the joy and light you bring into my life (even from afar) :)

mom said...

A beautiful tribute.

Beth said...

Love you Molly!