two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Cowgirl Babyshower!

So this weekend, my friend Jamie and I showered our friend Kristy since she is having a baby the first week in June (hopefully!). I only took pictures of the set up, but it was pretty cute (if I don't say so myself!) We did it at a local restaurant in Anacortes called Star Bar, and we had about 15 ladies show up including the momma-to-be's momma who flew in all the way from Florida.

The momma-to-be is a real cowgirl. She is the owner of a beautiful horse, Mya, and so Jamie and I decided another cowgirl shower it would be! We used the same decorating ideas from the previous shower we did, but in a different location, they had a different feel.

The cake! (we did not make it, but we can claim we ate it!)
The party favors were homemade cookies from Etsy. Taylor is the baby's name!
This was hanging as the guests walked up - pictures of Kristy as a baby and bandannas.
Jamie got this cute picture frame for the guests to sign.
The decor on the balcony area including the pink boots with roses.
The decor inbetween the balcony and eating area. My favorite onesie said that "My horse is smarter than your honor student."
Favor's table
If I had pictures of the pretty momma-to-be on her evening, I would post them! Hopefully I can add those later, but for now, we are so excited for Kristy, Mark and baby Taylor! They will be such a beautiful little family filled with lots of love and cowgirl boots!

3 comments:

Sarah @ The Smart Kitchen said...

Can I look forward to a baby Vaughan cowgirl soon? I mean...you WILL be in Texas...it will make the cowgirl part so much easier....


Just kidding! No pressure...I just like the idea of baby cowboy boots ;)

Bridgee said...

You are such a great party planner!

Molly Hammond said...

well done molls!