two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starting to see the light

at the end of the tunnel of the school year!

So with that we are gearing up for exciting adventures.

1) Reunions at this amazing place.
with these amazing people!


2) Christine is getting hitched to a really nice young man named Jason!
(Christine with bridesmaid Sarah at the High Tea Shower!)

3) We head to Italy for a little vacation!

So if you have anything we HAVE to do/stay in Italy, please tell us! We will start in Milan and end in Pompeii for the nerd in me who wants to relive Pompeii Day from middle school. Togas were worn. Chariot races were had. Roman myths were performed. I may have to pack my toga to wear ... Kenny may not hang out with me though which would defeat the purpose of a vacation.

3 comments:

Beth said...

ooohhh JEALOUS!! your summer plans sound Ah-mA-zing!! Italy huh?? WOW!! Good luck on finishing out the school year! Love ya'!

carolyn said...

I am so jealous, but all things are relative. You are back to school before me...the only good thing is that I only have a couple of school years to 'count down'...ah yes....THE END IS in SIGHT. Congratulations on completing your first year. I am so proud of your stamina, dedication, and love of teaching. enjoy your very brief summer break and here is a toast to the wedding and your Italy adventure.

Anonymous said...

Whirlwind is a very apt description of the next few weeks! And it all sounds exciting, especially those parts that we get to see you. Anonymous Mom