two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't tell me this won't be attractive...



What is this you might ask? Well it is a device to keep me from damaging my teeth as I clench them in my sleep. Super attractive, right?


No...

Oh...

I am proud to say that I have held out until the ripe old age of 27 before needing such a device. I am joining a long line of Buchanan and Henry family members (is it long if it is only your immediate family?) in wearing protective mouth gear to bed. I always aim to follow in the footsteps of my lovely sister just like I did when I "borrowed" her sweet clogs when I was in ninth grade. Thanks, Meg!

I am hoping this will protect me from having to get dental work done further down the road. And, I will also look really cool now at night which had really been lacking in my cool-dom.

Please don't be jealous...

3 comments:

Lara said...

Wow! Kenny is a very lucky man! But to be honest, only you could actually make that look cute. :)

the bee said...

i know that's not YOUR mouth, but those pictures scared the bejeezus out of me!

Meg Foster said...

I appreciate you sharing with your readers that your sister has a mouthguard, too :). I am so honored that you have always wanted to be like me, and I say an official welcome to the family. Can't wait to toast to it this weekend!