two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heading to Texas!

and there are just a few things I am looking forward to...


And you will forever be missed on those trips, Uncle Earl... May you be with us in spirit.
And I have been NEEDING one of these...
So Liberty, Texas you best be prepared to churn out lots of Cherry Limeades while I am there because I am planning on getting my years supply! (And Beth, I will drink one in honor of you and your Texas brood!)

Henrys, VanEttas, and Sharpes, here come the Buchanans/Vaughns/Fosters!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Have a blast!!! I'm jealous but am glad you'll have a cherry limeade for me, that helps! We'll miss you and can't wait to hang out and do the "homecoming countdown" when you get back!! Much love and safe travels to you from the Saxton girls! :)