two people, one dog, and one baby figuring out life in Hawaii

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Little Pomp...

The school that I work at has just had its graduation! We had our first ever graduation this year, and there was only one graduate! This was the best graduation I have ever been to because it was short and sweet. A little slideshow, a little violin playing, a little speech about the graduate, and a little prayer! The young woman who graduated is one of the sweetest people who sincerely cares about everyone around her. She will be missed at our school. Here are a few pictures of the big night! (sorry for the poor quality; these were taken on my phone at major zoom)

Sara being presented as a graduate.
Sara being charged with being a productive, Christian citizen.
The graduate!

Congrats to all the graduates out there including my cousin, Will who graduated from Liberty High School this past Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, I envy that graduation! We have our 5th grade "promotion"..HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING THEM THAT IT IS NOT GRADUATION. Still, I will pound out Pomp and Circumstance one more time...this is my 20th rendition and counting! Thanks for the mailing address, does sound like club med! Enjoy this summer vacation!